1. You aren’t controlled by your income. You might not be able to afford a Rolex, but if you aren’t living from week-to-week financially you are a success.
2. You don’t seek praise. Being able to do your part without looking for praise is a strong sign of mental security.
3. You suffer less drama. A lack of chaos points to order and harmony.
4. You have a plan and drive. If you actually have a framework to follow in your life to reach your life goals, you are already pretty successful. Most people don’t plan ahead! If you donÂ?t mind getting your sleeves rolled up and your hands dirty to achieve those goals, you are better off than you think.
5. You crave more and strive to improve. Ambition and a desire for knowledge and improvement points to a determined individual who seeks to better themselves.
6. You are an early bird and manage time well. When you find that you are jumping out of bed, ready to attack the day, you can probably point to a successful lifestyle and personality. Time management is a sign of long-term success, and being able to use the time in any given day to be productive is the sign of a successful person.
7. You are socially active and keep successful friends. Success tends to come in many different ways, not just your rank or your pay packet. If you are able to get involved in many different situations with a variety of social circles you can point to a healthy and harmonious lifeÂ?people donÂ?t tend to stick around toxic personalities. Success around you is the easiest way to inspire yourself.
8. You offer mutual respect and wish to help others. If you understand the value of treating others with respect and act as a pillar of strength for people, you already harness one of the most important aspects of success.
9. You possess confidence without arrogance. The big difference between a successful person and someone who believes they are successful is the way they conduct themselves. If you can show some genuine humility for others, whilst inspiring those who are struggling, you are already a successful individual
10. You have fought back. Being able to battle back from a position of failure to successÂ? any successÂ?is a sign of an iron-willed individual with the nous to succeed in life.
11. You have discipline. Learning how not to make mistakes and how to make the right call is vital to being a long-term success.
12. You preach patience. Without patience, it can be hard to ever make the type of impact that you originally intended in any work or personal environment.
13. You can say no. If you are able to say no then you have already avoided the need to please everyone. This is the sign of a successful individual.
14. You don’t blame others. You have reached a point in your life where you fully understand what it means to take ownership of your actions and not target others for your frustrations and failures.
15. You are assertive. This does not mean being inflexible, but while being understanding you should never let anyone bend your way.
16. You stay positive. By being positive and honest at pursuing your goals you will unleash the true achiever within you.
17. You take care of your health. Quitting harmful activities that stop you from working towards the brighter future you have always dreamt is a powerful step.
18. You don’t seek a relationship to solve your personal issues. It is easy to hide our failures behind someone who loves us. But, it is not a good idea to avoid helping the other towards becoming a better person just because it is easier not doing it or because “things are just fine as they are”.
19. You are mature. A sign of success is being able to put personal grievances to the side for professional gain. It’s always important to remind yourself that success isn’t something that can be judged so materially. If you are able to look at your lifestyle and understand that you do things in a mature, social and effective manner then you are already far more successful than any slap on the back will ever make you feel. Success comes from acceptance of your own skills and abilities, not what somebody you might never have met before tells you.