While men can be seemingly complicated beings, there are a few character traits that will draw their eyes and attention to any woman.
So, if you want to have that extra advantage with the menfolk, then pay close attention to the things that attract men below;
1. A Friendly Demeanor: A man is unlikely to approach any woman he conceives as hostile. If you want to catch the attention of the guy you are interested in, make sure you have a cheerful attitude. Smile more, let loose and do not be afraid to let your fun side show.
2. Well Put Together: No matter how attractive you are, if you do not look well put-together as a woman, you are unlikely to draw men’s attention.
Pay attention to how you dress and how you look overall. A woman who knows how to put herself together will portray beauty and confidence, regardless of how much she spent on her outfit, make-up or hair.
3. Be Passionate: Men are unlikely to be attracted to dull women. You need to have something that makes you tick, and you need to express this passion. It could be your career, your family or your academics. The point is, when you are passionate about something, and it shows, you reflect an inner light that will draw anyone to you.
4. Sense of Humour: Just like women love men with a sense of humour, it also works the other way around. You do not have to be a comedian, but when you do not take yourself too seriously, others will enjoy being around you and conversing with you.
5. Knows What She Wants: Nothing is sexier than a woman who knows what she wants in life and focuses on getting it. Men do not want to be around a woman that is indecisive and cannot seem to make up her mind around anything.
6. Kindness: Being kind is a character trait that is attractive to anyone. If you seem mean and rude to those around you, men will find it difficult to be with you.
7. Educated: A man wants a woman he can have an intelligent conversation with. No matter how beautiful you are, if you cannot keep up a good conversation, he will eventually get bored with you. You do not need to know it all, just make sure there are a few life subjects that you know well and that you can shine in.