Marriage is a different ball game. While dating, you and your partner were more carefree and more into the fun of the moment.
A lot of that changes after you say “I do,” and that’s when you start to see the real person you’ve chosen to spend all your life with.
This is not to say that your life will become gloomy after marriage, but things will definitely become more serious than before.
If you are single or dating, in what way do you want the woman you marry to be different from the girl you are dating? What thoughts come to your mind?
Lifehacker‘s Marcus Kusi highlighted 14 differences between the girl you date and the woman you marry. I’ll simply share with you a few of them just to give you the main idea.
* The girl you date does not want to meet your family or friends, she wants you all to herself.
The woman you marry wants to know your family and friends. She knows without them, you would not be where you are, and who you are today.
* The girl you date is overly worried about her nails been done all the time, her eyelashes looking in a certain style, and being beautiful for her peers. Her physical beauty is important to her.
The woman you marry is not overly worried about her nails being done. Instead, she is worried about being beautiful for her man, even if that means wearing no makeup. She focuses on her internal beauty and character building, because she knows real beauty comes from within.
* The girl you date only cares about her career and her vision for life. She comes before the relationship, and does not make her future plans with you in mind.
The woman you marry cares about your career and your vision of life as well as her own. She knows you also have a plan, and works together with you to achieve the goals you both have. The marriage is her priority.
* The girl you date believes she knows everything.
The woman you marry is open to learning something new, and knows there is always room for improvement.
* The girl you date is overly concerned about how long you will be around, and how she can keep you.
The woman you marry is not too concerned about keeping you because she knows you want to have a future with her. She is mature enough to know you can never force someone to stay and that you each have to choose each other every day, again and again.
* The girl you date thrives on constant attention from you.
The woman you marry mirrors your affection and thrives on providing you with the love, support, and respect you need.
Do you agree with this? Share your comments with us below.