We compiled the list of the “10 Most Romantic Nigerian Politicians” after observing so many random pictures and information of these politicians and their wives, and we have come up with this list as the result of our observation.
Oya lets go….
1. Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan : is a Nigerian politician who was President of Nigeria from 2010 to 2015. Prior to his role as President, he served as Governor of Bayelsa State from 2005 to 2007 and as Vice-President of Nigeria from 2007 to 2010.
Despite all the pressures from here and there during his tenure as the president, He never stopped showing his wife affection publicly and privately. Now that he s no more the president, I believe he’s gonna be fully back with his wife,shower more love on her and enjoy his money with her
2. Abiola Adeyemi Ajimobi is a Nigerian politician from Oyo State in south-western Nigeria. He was formerly the Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer of the National Oil and Chemical Marketing Company a subsidiary of Shell Petroleum, Nigeria. He left the oil sector in 2002 after 26 years, and was elected in 2003 as a Senator of the Republic of Nigeria representing Oyo South Senatorial District on the platform of the Alliance for Democracy (AD). After one term in the senate, he contested in 2007 for the governorship of Oyo state under the banner of the All Nigeria People’s Party (ANPP), a bid which he lost. He recontested again in the April 2011 elections under the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) and was elected Governor of Oyo State in a closely contested vote.
This man is doing great as a governor and also as the husband of his wife, I think he loves kissing her so much, he has been seen so many times kissing his wife publicly, only God knows how far he will be going with her privately . He s so romantic and that has been helping his family.
3. Adams Aliyu Oshiomhole is a former labour leader, turned politician who recently won a landslide victory for a second term as the Governor of Edo State in Nigeria on the platform of the Action Congress . His first term was won following his court appeal to the results of a massively rigged April 2007 election in which the candidate of the ruling People’s Democratic Party Oserheimen Osunbor had initially been declared the winner. He assumed office on 12 November 2008 after winning the appeal.
Dr. Fayemi’s wife is very supportive and she shares the same interest with her husband, no wonder they always move together, gives each other morale and courage to attempt great things. They smile always whenever they are together. They don’t show too much romance publicly, but its doubtless, so many terrible romantic fun will always be in there privately.
6. Emmanuel Eweta Uduaghan was the governor of Delta State from 2007 to 2015. He assumed office via an inconclusive election on May 29, 2007 and is a member of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP). A medical doctor by profession, Prior to becoming Governor he was the Commissioner for Health, Delta State and the Secretary to the State Government.Uduaghan ran again for governor in the 26 April 2011 elections, and was reelected.
8. Musiliu Olatunde Obanikoro (popularly known as Koro) is a Nigerian politician. He served as Senator for Lagos State from 2003–2007, and was later appointed High Commissioner to Ghana. He served as the Minister of State for Defence during 2014.
Obanikoro is a strong politician, who’ s calculative, determine and courageous. Some people do say “he s kind” while some other people do say “he s wicked”.. I’m not sure if he cares about that because he has gathered so many experiences and for sure realized that no one can satisfy all.. But to his wife, he has always been consistent as a good and caring husband, easy and soft..
9. Olubukola Abubakar Saraki is a Nigerian politician who has been President of the Senate of Nigeria since 2015. Previously he was Governor of Kwara State from 2003 to 2011. He was first elected to the Senate in April 2011, representing the Kwara Central senatorial district, and he was re-elected in the March 2015 elections. He is currently the senate president but elected treacherously into the senate presidency.