Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe, an apostle of Jesus Christ and a social commentator says he had a dream that the ongoing insurgency by Islamist terrorist group, Boko Haram, will come to an end and will surprisingly usher in an era of peace, tranquility and progress for all parts of the present contraption called ‘Nigeria’.
Read his post below:
I have a dream that a “Nigerian Goberchev” will arise and break the fraudulent/imposed geographical contraption into 5 (five) viable countries as follows:
1. Biafra (present Southeast zone) comprising the core Ndigbo
2. O’odua (present Southwest plus Yoruba speaking areas of Kwara and Kogi)
3. Niger Delta (present South South)
4. Federation of Central Nigeria (present Plateau, Benue, some parts of Nasarawa, and Southern Kaduna),
5. Islamic Caliphate of Nigeria (the remaining parts of present Northern Nigeria).
Thenceforth, there will be no more religious riots nor senseless bloodshed of the present type typified by Boko Haram. Rather, the present northern elders will coalesce into the ruling oligarchy of the caliphate and their topmost emirs will be called Ayatollahs.
Meanwhile, the present contraption will metamorphose into an economic subregion rivalling ECOWAS, and with healthy economic rivalry between the emerging component nations.
I have a dream.
Meanwhile, an Abuja-based prophet Victor Ajibishe has said that Boko Haram will strike the Federal Capital Territory again.
Prophet Victor Ajibishe predicted that there will be more Boko Haram bombings in the nation’s capital. He made the prophesy during a service on Sunday, October 4.